The latest government guidance allows for the reopening of ‘shops and branches’ from 15th June. This includes photography studios. Having carried out our COVID-19 risk assessment this is what we have planned:
- We reopened the photography studio on 1st July.
- Where possible photoshoots will take place outdoors.
- Please wear face masks when inside the studio.
- The studio will be cleaned thoroughly before and after each session including all surfaces and door handles. On arrival we will ask you to enter the studio first and make yourselves comfortable at the table (supplied with hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes). We will then enter the studio.
- We ask that you bring your own food and drink as we will not be providing refreshments under the current circumstances.
- We will ask partners and siblings to wait outside, play on the swings, walk in the woodland or sit in your car whilst not being photographed to minimise the number of people in the studio at one time.
- We remind you that your children are your responsibility and that you are responsible for ensuring that they follow social distancing guidelines.
- We will be keeping the photography sessions as short as possible to reduce the time in contact with one another.
- We will be keeping 2 meters apart wherever possible. The exception for this will be for newborn photoshoots. The guidance states that when managing the risk of COVID-19, additional PPE beyond what you usually wear is not beneficial. The evidence suggests that wearing a face covering does not protect you, but it may protect others if you are infected but have not developed symptoms. With this in mind, we will be wearing face masks when handling your baby.
We will be offering online viewings using Zoom instead of inviting you back to the studio.
All of this is reliant on the following:
- If I or anyone in my family has any symptoms of the virus I will have to close the studio immediately;
- if you or any members of your family has any symptoms or come into contact with anyone who has symptoms please contact us to reschedule your session.
(correct as of 14th September 2020)